Material View | Weighing With ScaleQ
The material view lists the materials offered to customers.
Materials data is accessed during weighing and ticketing operations. The materials tab is related to the catalog tab, where the pricing is set. A unit price and a minimum charge may be assigned to be used in the event that a given material is not included in the designated catalog. There is a field called "receiving" to designate materials that are supplied to the client. In the event of a single-pass weighing, using a stored weight, the supplier flag may be used to set up the direction flag (shipment).
The options that can be set for a material are:
- Name - what material should be called on a ticket.
- Units - used in the event that a given material is not included in the designated catalog.
- Tons per unit - used in the unit price calculation.
- Unit price - assigned to be used in the events that a given material is not included in the designated catalog.
- Minimum charge - the least amount for which a material can be sold in the event that a given material is not included in the designated catalog.
- Gross weighing - designates this as "material" used for gross weighing.
- Tax exempt - designates the material as exempt from taxes.
- Receiving - designates the material as being delivered to the yard.
Daily loads are daily tons are accumulated numbers used for reporting. Tons in stock shows how many tons of the material are available for loading.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.